IRCON Recruitment 2023
IRCON International Limited is a public sector company that regularly conducts recruitment for various positions. The company offers job opportunities in various fields such as engineering, finance, human resources, legal, marketing, operations, and more. Here is the updates regarding IRCON Recruitment 2023.
Finance Assistant / HR Assistant ~ 27.04.2023 and 01.05.2023
IRCON International Limited company invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of HR Assistant and Finance Assistant on Contract Basis. The Walk in Interview scheduled to be held on 27th April and 1st May 2023.
- Name of the Post 💼 :
- Finance Assistant
- HR Assistant
- Pay Scale : ₹ 36,000/- per month.
- Last Date of Submission of Application : 27.04.2023 and 01.05.2023
- IRCON Recruitment Age Limit: Maximum 35 years.
- Job Location: Punjab, Uttarakhand, Gujarat, Delhi.
- IRCON Recruitment Educational Qualifications:
- Finance Assistant: CA / CMA Intermediate.
- HR Assistant: 02 Years full time post graduate degree / diploma in HR/ Personnel/ IR /PM & IR with not less than 60% marks.
- IRCON Recruitment Selection Process: Walk in Interview Only.
- Walk in Interview Dates : 27.04.2023, 01.05.2023
- Timing : 09.30 AM On wards
- Venu : Ircon International Limited C-4 District Centre Saket, New Delhi – 110017
- Eligible candidates should register themselves as per the schedule and bring along with them one set photocopy along with Originals as
- Application typed on A-4 size paper in the format attached herein.
- Experience Certificate in chronological order. In case of Present Employment, offer letter alone will not be considered as proof of experience, the candidate should also submit last Two Months’ salary slip of present employer for proof of experience.
- Date of Birth/ class X passing certificate as proof of DOB.
- Caste certificate/ EWS Certificate/Age relaxation. Certificate issued should be in prescribed format as per Government of India’s guidelines.
- Qualification Degree/ Diploma and All semester/year Mark sheets for calculation of percentage in qualifying degree.