Bank Jobs in India 2023 | Consolidated List of All Banks
Details of all Bank Jobs in India Updates. Here we are updating all kinds of banks jobs in both Government and Scheduled Banks. Latest Bank Jobs India 2023 for Freshers, Graduates, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Engineers, Experienced Indian Citizens are in Alphabetic Order.
✅ Latest Bank Jobs 2023 List
Following are the summary of latest Jobs
|Name of the Post – No of Vacancies||Bank Name||Last Date||Vacancy|
|Business Correspondent Facilitator Vacancies||State Bank of India ( SBI )||31.03.2022||868|
State Bank Of India
SBI Retired Officer Job 2023 | Apply for Business Correspondent Facilitator Vacancies
State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for appointment of following Specialist Cadre Officer positions on Regular / Contract Basis. The last date for registration of online applications is 31 March 2023
- SBI Retired Bank Officer Age Limit: Not above 60 years as on 10/03/2023.
- SBI Retired Bank Officer Remuneration: ₹ 40,000/- per month
SBI Retired Bank Officer Eligibility Criteria:
- Education: No specific educational qualifications are required, Since the applicants are retired officers of SBI, e-ABs & Other PSBs.
- Experience (If any): The retired personnel should have sufficient work experience and overall professional competence in the relevant area.
- Special Skill/ aptitude: The retired personnel should possess the special skill/ aptitude/ quality, as per the requirement for the post.
Apply Online 💻 :- Senior Executive (Statistics)
✅ What is Full form of IBPS?
The Full form of IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
✅ What is the main aim of IBPS?
IBPS is to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India, other than the State Bank of India.
✅ Which are all the exams conducted by IBPS
Above all, IBPS is conducting following exams:-
- PO/MT exam: IBPS PO/MT exam takes place for the recruitment of Probationary Officers and Management Trainees’ in the participating banks, which are national public sector banks.
- SO exam: IBPS SO exam takes place for the recruitment of Specialist Officers, which are Scale-I officers in the national public sector banks.
- Clerk exam: IBPS Clerk exam takes place for the recruitment of Specialist Officers, which are Scale-I officers in the national public sector banks.
- RRB Officer: IBPS RRB Officer Scale-I exam takes place for the recruitment of Scale-I Officers in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to Probationary Officers post in National Public Sector Banks.
- RRB Office Assistant: IBPS RRB Office Assistant exam takes place for the recruitment of Office Assistant in Regional Rural Banks, this post is equivalent to Clerk post in National Public Sector Banks.
- Officer RRB: IBPS RRB Officer Scale-II and Scale-III exam takes place for the recruitment of Scale-II and Scale-III Officers in Regional Rural Banks, the post of Officer Scale-II is equivalent to Specialist Officer post and Officer Scale-III post is equivalent to Senior Manager in National Public Sector Banks.
✅ Which are all the further details about IBPS?
IBPS is governed by a board that includes nominees from government organizations such as the:-
- Reserve Bank of India
- Ministry of Finance Government of India
- Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
- National Institute of Bank Management
- Indian Banks’ Association
- Public sector banks
Private Bank Jobs
Latest Private Bank Jobs 2023 List:
|Name of the Bank||Name of the Posts 💼||Full Details 💻|
|City Union Bank||Deputy General Managers (Scale VI)||Click>>Here|
|HDFC Bank||Personal Banker (Sales)||Click>>Here|
|CSB Bank||Various Managers, Executives||Click>> Here|
|ESAF Small Finance Bank||Branch Heads, Assistant Branch Heads and various Officers||Click>> Here|
|Karur Vysya Bank Limited (KVB)||Business Development Associates, Sales Head and Executives||Click>> Here|
|South Indian Bank||Probationary Clerks, Officers||Click>> Here|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank||Probationary Officers (PO)||Click>> Here|
|Tamilnad Mercantile Bank||Various Managers||Click>> Here|
|Abhyudaya Bank||Chartered Accountant, Security Guard||Click>> Here|
|RBL Bank||Various Managers, Officers, Assistant Vice President||Click>> Here|
|Federal Bank||Specialist Officers||Click>> Click>>Here|
|Yes Bank||Bank Professionals||Click>> Here|
|Karnataka Bank||Clerks||Click>> Click>> Here|
|ICICI Bank||Various Officers, Managers etc.||Click>> Here|
|Axis Bank||Various Banking Jobs||Click>> Here|
WebsiteState Bank Of India
State Bank Of India ( SBI)
Base Salary: Pay Scale : ₹ 15,00,000 – ₹40,00,000 / Year INR per