West Central Railway ( WCR ) Recruitment 2023
West Central Railway Recruitment 2023 alternatively named as RRC West Central Recruitment 2023 / Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway (WCR), Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) notifications for Freshers and Experienced 10th, 12th Passed, ITI, Diploma and Degree holders for vacancy posts of Group C, Clerk, Typist, Para Medical, Technical and Non Technical posts.
Latest West Central Railway Jobs 2023 List
- Sports Quota ~ 28.05.2023
Sports Quota ~ 28- MAY – 2023
- Name of Posts 💼 : Sports Quota – 21
- Last Date : 28.05.2023
- Educational Qualification : 10th Class / Matriculation Pass (OR) ITI (OR) equivalent (OR) National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
- Age Limit :
- Between 18 and 25 years as on 01.07.2023.
- Born between 02.07.1998 To 01.07.2005.
West Central Railway (WCR) invites applications from experienced professionals for recruitment of Sports Quota post in MP Location. The last date for receipt of applications is 28/05/2023.
Selection Process: Interview.
- How to Apply:
- Eligible Candidates should apply online through RRC West Central Railway Online Application Portal (nitplrrc.com/RRCJBP_SPORTS_APP2023/)
- The candidates should fill up all details and upload photograph, signature and self attested documents.
💻 Notification & Application Form ~ Download
✅ What is WCR?
WCR is the abbreviation of West Central Railway
✅ Where is West Central Railway situated?
Jabalpur , Madhya Pradesh ( MP )
✅ Which Divisions are under West Central Railway?
The West Central Railway, which has its main office in Jabalpur, is made up of the Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of the former Central Railway, as well as the Kota division of the former Western Railway.