Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2020 / Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) /Apply Upto 07.05.2020
Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Matriculation / 10th Class / Senior Secondary passed candidates for the selection and engagement to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). The online registration process started from 23rd March 2020 and scheduled to be end on 7th May 2020.
Uttar Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2020 / Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Details
- Name of the Post 💼: Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), Dak Sevak
- Total Vacancy: 3951
- Registration and Fee Submission End Date : Extended up to 07/05/2020
- Application Fee :
- OC/OBC/EWS – ₹ 100/-
- Reserved Category – No Fee
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years as on 23rd March 2020. The upper age relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and +10 years for PWD.
- Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language (Hindi). The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Basic Computer Training: The candidates should have basic knowledge in Computer Certificate. The requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level.
- Based on 10th class marks. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male should pay a fee of ₹ 100/- for east set of five options. No fee for reserved category candidates. The fee an also pay the fee through online mode of payment – Credit/ Debit cards and Net Banking facility.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates will have to register himself / herself in AP Post Online Application Portal. The Last Date for Registration of Online, Fee and Submission of online application is extended upto 07/05/2020 due to Lockdown.
- Queries of candidates related to notification may be given to [email protected]
- Help line number: 0522-2629872
- Any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data may be given to [email protected]. It is requested to the candidates that before raising any query go through FAQ document and if any specific case that may be raised.
💻 Last Date Extended Click here
💻 Apply Online Registration | Login
💻 Official Website Click