Ministry of Railway Recruitment
The Indian Railways is one of the largest railway networks in the world, with over 70,000 Kilometers of track and more than 7,000 stations. It employs over 1.3 million people and transports millions of passengers and goods every day. The railway network is a vital component of India’s infrastructure and plays a crucial role in the country’s economic development.
Assistant Programmer on Deputation Basis
Government of India, Ministry of Railways, Railway Board, New Delhi invites applications from eligible officials for filling up of 12 posts of Assistant Programmer on Deputation Basis. Apply within 60 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 25th February 2023 Issue.
Name of the Post 💼 : Assistant Programmer – 12
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date.
Last Date : Within 60 days from the date of advertisement (i.e. Last date will be 25/04/2023)
Pay Scale: ₹ 44900 – 142400/- (Level 07)
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Officers from the Central or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognized Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- B.E. / B.Tech Engineering graduate in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engneering or Information Technology.
- How to Apply
- Eligible officers / candidates may send their applications through proper channel in the prescribed format.
- Completed applications addressed to “The Deputy Secretary (Admn.), Room No. 110-C Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, New Delhi – 110001.”